Bang Up Job

I really raked it in today in the cab. I worked all day and didn't even really take that many passengers, but they sure paid well. And time just flew by.

The nice thing about this city is that the cops usually are only around when people really need them. I didn't need them at all and only saw one or two. Sure makes it easy. And the passengers never say a word.

All this driving and my truck has been sitting nice and unbroken for a couple of days. Makes you feel good at night knowin you can just bang around in someone else's car. And I really do treat them like crap.

The club had me doin dirty work. I hate cleaning up after someone else, but money is money. But apparently there are some gangs around town that I had to deal with tonight. I know they usually leave non-gang people alone, so I wasn't too worried about it. But my boss has to change the way he did business because of their business...I don't know. I stayed out of the particulars.

They had a real pimped out muscle car though. All of them do. Like it's a car club or something. I might have to get me one of those!