Second Job, Mo Money

You wouldn’t believe how much things cost in this part of the city. You’d think that all this filthy trash living around here couldn’t afford it. I had to take a second job to be able to get some of the things I need. Things I need to get me on my way out. So I had a bright idea. Since I’m driving people around already, I thought driving a cab would make just as much sense. It was an easy job to get because there are a ton of cabs around the city.

Not only am I learning the streets, but I learn a lot about this city through the people in my cab. If there not screamin at me to slow down, they actually manage to blab about whatever, like they know me. Stuff they probably wouldn't tell they're wives or husbands. I’m gettin me a good idea of who’s who. The deal makers. I’m sure some of this info will come to my advantage one day.

Well after a hard day of working two jobs, it’s time to go to bed. Funny, it always seems like I only sleep for a few seconds, and somehow, magically, the time changes. I feel like I never get a break.