Job Description

So basically I'm a delivery guy at work. I'm learning all the parts of town. A wheelman. HA.

I've already done some damage to my truck. What are these things made of? Aluminum?

I made another work contact. Guy at a car shop down by the harbor. Says he can give me some work because my boss put in a good word for me. Two days and I'm already well known? This is gonna get to my head soon.

Now here's a strange thing. This payphone was just ringin down by the docks when I was gettin back in my truck. So I answered it. No one else seemed to care.

This guy starts blabberin about his bank manager like I'm someone who cares. A stranger on the phone. I just hung up the phone and went on my way.

So I got some work done on my car today and even decided to change the color. I always did like purple. $1000 doesn't buy much of a paint job I guess. They were done like in 10 seconds. But while I was there, I kept thinking about what that guy on the phone said. All he said was that his manager needed a ride and that I just pick him up. I'm already doin people deliveries, so why the hell not. He didn't even make me drive my own truck! Seemed like a nice guy. And the dude even paid me when I got back. Of course not after dropping the truck off for his buddy at the dump.

I've never seen a car get crushed before.

I'm starting to like this place.